Introducing HV-KB390L, The Ultra-Thin 87-Key Low Profile Mechanical Keyboard
Powered by Kailh PG1350 low profile blue switch, the revolutionary HV-KB390L low profile mechanical keyboard provides only 22.5mm (0.89 Inch) of thickness. With only 3mm of total travel and about 45g of operating force, you can press your key faster, therefore release your in-game abilities quicker. Another benefit of short travel is the crispy clicky sound, as you won’t hear the sound of the keycaps bumping on the keyboard cover. On the go? Just plug / unplug the removable micro USB cable attached. Need light? Press FN+F6-F11 for 6 preset backlit modes, and FN+F1-F5 for customization modes!
Latest Low Profile Technology
A thinner keyboard does not only mean it is more portable and more lightweight, it also mean it takes less time and effort to press a key, thus make you react faster in game and in everyday business. With the latest Kailh PG1350 blue switch, the HV-KB390L Low Profile Mechanical Keyboard comes with a thickness of only 0.89 Inch, which is more than 25% thinner than a standard 104 key keyboard. The 3mm of total travel and 45g of operating force gives you a natural and swift mechanical typing experience without any bumping sounds between the keycaps and the cover like other long travel switches do.
Control Everything with Driver
By installing the driver, you can configure the follow settings:
- Backlit modes
- Game mode
- Enable/disable Win key
- Response time of key pressing
- USB report rate
- Media keys
Detachable Micro USB Cable
The 60 Inch micro USB cable on HAVIT HV-KB390L Low Profile Mechanical Keyboard can be unplugged from the keyboard. It is so much easier to carry the keyboard and the cable separately than carrying them attached while you are on the go, also it is easier to repair / replace the cable!
Ice-Blue LED Backlit
Choose from the six preset Backlit modes by pressing FN+F6-F11, or customize your own by pressing FN+F1-F5 (FN+F12 to save)
What They Say
Check out our collections of third party social media reviews . Wanna share your content as well? Use the hashtag #havit on social media for a chance to be featured.
- Anti Ghosting: N Key Rollover
- Backlit Customization: Yes
- Backlit Type: LED
- Cable Length: 1500mm (Black USB cable)
- Compatible: Win10/8/7/Vista/Mac/Linux/IBM PC (Driver software available in Windows only)
- Current: ≤ 50mA （No backlight）,≤ 250 mA （brightest backlight）
- Detachable Cable: Yes
- Exchangable Keycaps: Yes
- Interface Type: USB
- Keyboard Type: Mechanical
- Layout: US Layout
- Multimedia Functions: Win Key Lock
- Number of Keys: 87
- Operating Force: 45±10gf
- Product Thickness: 2.25
- Programmability: Yes (With Software)
- Service Life: >50 Million Key Operation
- Switch Type: Kailh PG1350 Blue (Clicky), Kailh PG1350 Red (Linear)
- Travel(Total): 3.0mm
- Voltage: 4.75V±10%
- Weight: 0.825 kg
I think its great.
Low profile keys, red keys, keyboard is firm and works well.
Originally used Razer BlackWidow Original From 2009, Blue Switch Metal Frame,
The past 8 version Green Switch are not true blue, nor are red brown black,
Blue LOW Profile will be the future for those in the upper 50% of gaming brackets csgo/ow/arena/dota 2/starcraft,
Also quite enough to really press hard/smack on the keys if you have flatmates/office enviro,
Cheers to HAVIT for sending out to Keyboard to AUS 5/5 would buy again.
Extremely comfortable and responsive keyboard. Functionality can be improved out of the box by replacing some of the backlight keys with dedicated media or function keys. I had to custom-map them, but I would like icons as well. My biggest problem with this keyboard is that it does not wake itself after sleep mode and I have to unplug it, and then plug it back in, and it only works with specific micro-usb cables.
Thank you so much for the kind review. If keyboard not waken from sleep, it may has to do with your setting in your computer. By searching on Google I found this article about solving this problem by adjusting BIOS setting ( https://tomlaforce.com/solved-keyboard-wont-wake-computer-from-sleep/ ), maybe it can help you too.
HAVIT Support Team
perfect at only the fourth of the size of my old G11. i love typing on it with the red switches and low profile. i just ordered a second one for work, as the transport gets quite annoying.
took longer than expected to be shipped, but this is a review about the product - which is amazing - and a bargain!
I learned to type on laptop keyboards and thought I could only ever feel comfortable on ultra-flat keys. This keyboard feels awesome and I'm never going back
Was surprised with the build quality and the easy use of the app all work perfect together
Got the blue switches and they are fantastic for typing. Good built quality and relatively light which makes moving it around really easy.
HAVIT HV-KB390L Low Profile Mechanical Keyboard, 87-Key, Programmable, LED, Kailh PG1350
Good day. I enjoy using your keyboard and would like to point out the following points:
1) It's great that the keyboard is low-profile, there is not much worthy to find in this segment now. I just wanted a low-profile one, so I ordered it from you.
2) Nice material of keycaps to the touch.
3) Nice lighting, RGB is not necessary and not necessary for everyone.
4) Great price for such a product.
5) Nice taiping.
1) Some keys creak slightly when pressed, if you remove the keycap, you can see that the switches are not greased.
2) When you press the keys, in some places a metallic sound is emitted, as if resonating in the keyboard case. If the keyboard is placed on the mat, the sound becomes quieter, but still does not go away completely.
3) I wish you were able to connect the keyboard without a wire.
Overall a great product for its price. I am satisfied with the purchase. But if you had further refined the product, I'd rather pay more money for quality.
- Opens in a new window.